Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2015

What I Enjoy Doing

Hi, My name is Akanesi. I’m a year 7 my teacher is Mr Reid and my nationality is Tonga. The things that I really enjoy doing are Maths, Netball and Reading {sometimes} I think that it is fun and I am also good at it. My goal for this year is to improve my Reading and Writing. My favorite band is Fifth Harmony, favourite food is Hell’s dessert pizza, favourite subject is Maths and my favourite thing to do is going clothes shopping. I have a pet dog and her name is Iris I have two brothers and three sisters including me.


3 comments:

  1. Talofa Akanesi, I really enjoyed reading your blurb about yourself! It really informs me well and I learnt something new about you that I didn't know. What is your best played position in netball?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Akanesi
    I enjoyed reading your blurb and how you smiled in your photo. You gave information that I didn't know about you. What position were you in netball?
    From Lupe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa Akanesi
    I really enjoyed reading your blurb about yourself! It told me a little bit more about you.
    I never knew that your favourite food was Hell's dessert pizza. Well keep the good work up!
    And I hope the rest of the year goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.